Thursday 17 April 2014

And again please...

I did try and write some more of this blog yesterday whilst away on my holidays but wasn't getting any internet so it had to wait again, but I'm here now and we're going to have a wonderful time...

Where were we?  Ah yes, Thursday.

I had a few peeps in the audience on Thursday and we had a total of 57 tickets sold.  With 4 walk-ins, that brought us up nicely to 61.  Crazy Thursday night figures!  My big bro was the last to arrive and I'm so glad I told him 7.45 start as I'm sure he would have been late, family eh?

Once again, I was sat on my bar stool with the cans on heart thumping out of my chest for the entire performance, I had moved back with the growing crowd so I wouldn't disturb anyone if I needed to speak.  Once again a truly solid performance from my brilliant cast.  I'm not sure I could have cast it better.  Thinking of all the actors I had at my disposal, I think I picked the strongest team possible.  They were utterly professional, dedicated and focused for all our rehearsals and it showed in their performances completely.

My colleagues, who were in the audience, most of whom had been completely bullied into coming, were incredibly complimentary and thought the play was brilliant.  Yay!

Song of the day - Lifehouse - Halfway Gone


No comments:

Post a Comment