Wednesday 19 March 2014

Lists of lists

Two weeks today is opening night.  Eeeek!

I made a list yesterday of the things I still need to do, there is still quite a bit on that list, looks like this weekend will be given over to the show, aside from dinner with friends and an anniversary dinner with the Hobbit.

Things still to do include:
Costumes.  I have kind of decided in my head how I want the cast to look, I just need to articulate it and tell the cast what they need.  Might help eh?

Props.  I think we have pretty much most of the stuff we need, I need to go through the list again.  I want to use as many props as possible for the next couple of rehearsals so the cast get used to them and should they need to get rid of any from the stage during the performance, we can factor that in.

Budget.  Need to finalise the spending a bit with DZ and the Hobbit, flyers and make up costs etc need to be accounted for with the Hobbit.

Programmes.  Both DZ and I need to work on our introduction piece for the programme and the cast need to send their biogs so that we can work on the programme over the weekend.

Health and Safety stuff.  The bit I hate most, the Hobbit hasn't done it before so I said that I would pick this up for him, I'm soooo nice, I know.

Busy couple of weeks ahead now, plus we really need the cast to get selling tickets or it won't matter how good the costumes are...

Song of the day - Madonna - Dress you up


No comments:

Post a Comment