Thursday 9 January 2014

Tonight's the night

So, here we are, just a couple of hours away from the first auditions for my play, mine, the one I actually wrote.  That sounds weird.  Nice, but weird

It's going to be weird for me to be the other side of the table too, plays are the reason I joined the group in the first place, my forte being acting so it will be odd to be not going for a part.  I suppose I could always audition for Director Zombie's show, or not, perhaps I have enough on my plate as it is...

Here's hoping for a great attendance, as we had on Monday and a difficult decision, maybe even a fight with my co-director over choice of actors, let's hope he doesn't do any hair-pulling or scratching...

Song of the Day - Smashing Pumpkins - Tonight, Tonight

No comments:

Post a Comment